We are recruiting for an ambitious Accounts Assistant to join the Finance team on a full time, permanent basis. Joining the Finance team you will be reporting to the Financial Operations Team Leader, you will gain a high level of exposure to all transactional elements of finance but your main tasks will include:
- Raising AR invoices, credit notes and payment batches in accordance with the monthly deadlines.
- Providing key corporate customers with itemised breakdowns on a monthly basis.
- Dealing with customer queries in relation to their account.
- Maintaining confidential customer information.
- Updating customer relationship management systems.
- Providing management with key reports.
- Dealing with customer queries on a daily basis via telephone and email.
- Querying processes to challenge improvements.
The Ideal candidate should have the following:
- Be able to work in a relatively fast paced and high pressured environment.
- Must be able to work within a changing environment.
- Must challenge old processes and the way things have been done in the past.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft products.
- Able to communicate effectively to various stakeholders.
- Be prepared to work extra hours during busy periods.
As time progresses your role will include other duties within the department.
Typically, to advance to a new job level, TSMs must demonstrate professional behavior and should consistently be at the high-end of meets expectations or consistently exceed expectations.
TRAVEL / PHYSICAL DEMANDS
Travel typically less than 10%. Office environment. No special physical demands required.
Commensurate with market and experience.
Due to a high level of applicants for our current vacancies you will only hear back from us if you are successful going through to interview stage.